- Chevron Island, QLD, 4217
- Guide $495,950
CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT LIVING IN A STRIKING ARCHITECTURAL FORM
- WELCOME TO ALLURE CHEVRON ISLAND
Discover a truly extraordinary residential experience with outstanding, resort-style luxury apartments, right in the heart of dynamic, exciting Chevron Island – where the thriving city of Surfers Paradise meets a richly rewarding island life precinct.
Combining a refined opulence with exceptional facilities and a prime location, Allure Chevron Island presents 17 levels of contemporary apartment living in a striking architectural form designed by award-winning Gold Coast firm BDA Architects.
Capturing both classic style and contemporary punch, the elegant tiered development accommodates 95 luxury apartments, a remarkable range of public spaces designed to deliver a true community atmosphere, and dense sub-tropical landscaping that welcomes you to a sense of privacy and sanctuary.
- 1km to the golden, sandy beaches of Surfers Paradise
- 500m to Home of the Arts (Pedestrian footbridge currently under construction connecting Chevron Island to HOTA)
- 1km to Southport Golf Club
- 2km to Gold Coast Turf Club
- 5km to Pacific Fair Shopping Centre (QLD’s premier shopping precinct)
- Walking distance to tram and bus stations.
- Walking distance to local shops, cafes and restaurants.
- Tranquil village lifestyle so close to the heart of Surfers Paradise
- High growth potential with gentrification underway
- Great for all demographics
- Surrounded by Gold Coast waterways (Nerang River)
Chevron Island is undergoing a transformation and has recently been named “The heart of the Cultural Precinct of the Gold Coast” which will feature art galleries, rejuvenation of the local shopping precinct and the opening of the Green Bridge in October this year that will connect Chevron Island to HOTA (Home Of The Arts). HOTA is a $385M government funded project and is now the Gold Coast’s premier cultural facility, bringing visual and performing arts to residents of South East Queensland. For more information about the HOTA & the Green Bridge project visit http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/thegoldcoast/hota-project-46262.html
FIRST CLASS AMENITIES
- Residents Lounge
- Rooftop infinity pool
- Rooftop BBQ and lounge areas
Designed to create generous, visually clear spaces, Allure residences provide the ultimate experience of luxury living. The residences are sleek and speak a contemporary language. The high-level of detail expertly applied to aspects such as joinery and wall elements creates an overall vision that is crisp, clear and confident – everything aligns. The generous proportions speak to the expansive views of the city and water that colour the windows of your home. This is a rare offering, designed truly for buyers with high taste.
Our prices in summary;
- 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car Park from $495,950
- 2 Bedroom + Study, 2 Bathroom, 1 Car Park from $695,000
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 1 Car Park from $768,000
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom 2 Car Park from $816,000
- 3 Bedroom + MPR, 2 Bathroom 2 Car Park from $1,093,000
Our smallest 2-bedroom apartments range from 91sqm and the larger apartments up to 189sqm.
For more information call Campbell Van Tongeren on 0455 883 122, or Brenda Hampson on 0413 109 977, or make an appointment to visit our display suite at Shop 5, 46 Thomas Drive, Chevron Island QLD 4217.
The images are artistic impressions and are to be used as a guide only and may show décor & furnishings not included in the package price.
- Air Conditioning; Balcony; Ducted Cooling; Gym; Pool In Ground; Secure Parking; Stone Benchtops